The answer may be different from yes to no because coconut oil does not directly affect the growth of hair follicles, although it provides hair with the nutrients it needs, no study has linked increased hair growth to coconut oil.
However, coconut oil nourishes the scalp, strengthens the hair, and prevents it from breaking, so the hair becomes healthier, accelerating hair growth indirectly,and increasing hair length because damage and breakage do not exist.
Coconut oil recipes to intensify hair
And now that we've got an answer, does coconut oil condense hair? We should take some recipes that may enhance hair density using it, including:
Coconut oil and olive oil
This blend helps relieve scalp itching, strengthen hair follicles, repair damaged hair, and get rid of hair loss, and can be applied by the following:
1. Mix half a cup of olive oil and half a cup of coconut oil in a bowl.
2. Massage the hair and scalp with the oil mixture, and leave it on the hair for 30-40 minutes or even the next day.
3. Rinse the hair with shampoo and then use the conditioner and repeat at least once a week.
Coconut oil and eggs
This mixture contributes to deep moisturizing hair, which helps to treat the problem of light hair and shaking, and the proteins found in the eggs make the hair brighter and stronger and is prepared in the following way:
1. Mix an egg yolk with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, and you can add a tablespoon of honey if you want to double hydration.
2. Apply the mixture to wet hair, then cover with a bathing cap for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cold water and repeat every two weeks.
Coconut oil alone
To support hair growth and stimulate blood circulation in the scalp easily, coconut oil alone, is used by following the following instructions:
1. Massage the scalp and hair complete with coconut oil for 10 minutes.
2. Cover the hair with a bathing cap and leave at least 30 minutes before rinsing the hair, preferably 3 times a week.
Increase the effectiveness of coconut oil in thickening hair
Applying coconut oil alone is not enough to increase hair density, but there are some important practices, including:
- Taking vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E if you are deficient in vitamins, will help significantly increase hair density.
- Get rid of stress and anxiety, and you'll notice a significant improvement in hair health.
- Massage the scalp daily to stimulate your circulation for at least a minute.
- Follow a balanced diet to maintain internal balance in your body.